This Is 41
Favorite Blog Posts of the Year
- Storytelling and The Mosquito: That time I got up on stage and told a random story about a road trip in front of an audience. Good times (video included!)
- Owning Mistakes: Where I take the time to figure out how I need to be thoughtful about how to be better at anti-racist practices.
- The Hustle and the Tapestry: Ever wanna understand how I make sense of the way I move through the world in terms of my work, well, you're in luck!
- 10 Years of Blogging: Hit a milestone and needed to celebrate!
- Running with White Supremacy: Thinking about what it means to be able to run when and where I want while folks like Ahmaud Arbery are not.
- 20 Audiobook Terms That You Did Not Know...Because I Just Made Them Up: Because I can't avoid talking about audiobooks as you know.
- Stranger Days: I did a 50-post series about what life is like during COVID-19 at its peak. It was a fun practice in daily writing and reflections.
What Do I Wish For Myself This Year
Did you enjoy this read? Let me know your thoughts down below or feel free to browse around and check out some of my other posts!. You might also want to keep up to date with my blog by signing up for them via email.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.